Fornham House care home near Bury St Edmunds appoints new manager
- Credit: Archant
The new manager of a care home near Bury St Edmunds says he is focusing on recruitment as he begins his role.
Stuart Coleman, who began his career in the care industry with Scope in 2000, has been appointed at Fornham House care home, in Fornham St Martin.
Mr Coleman, who previously managed a specialist home in Feering, Essex, has relocated from Colchester to Bury St Edmunds to be nearer the home.
Speaking of his appointment, Mr Coleman said: “Fornham House is in an amazing setting and really is a lovely home – a real Downton Abbey of Bury St Edmunds.
“I am enjoying meeting all the residents and their relatives and am keen to receive continuous feedback by maintaining an open-door approach.
You may also want to watch:
“This of course extends to staff, who are really happy to share their ideas to continually refine the service we are providing.
“There are a number of initiatives that I’m in the process of implementing, including a new community-focused programme to forge stronger ties with our neighbours and local organisations.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 8 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
“We are also focusing on recruitment to bring more carers into our home, which has also started well as we begin the new year.”
For more information on the home, call 01284 768327 or visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk