Man seriously hurt in hit and run crash
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s suffered a broken pelvis in a suspected hit and run crash, police believe.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which occurred on Wednesday, November 7, at about 5.30pm.
A male pedestrian was involved in crash with a 4x4 in Quayside, at the junction with Hamblin Road.
The vehicle, which officers say could be silver in colour, failed to stop at the scene.
The man was taken to hospital having suffered a fractured pelvis.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for any drivers with dash cam footage of the incident to come forward.
If you have any information, call Suffolk Constabulary 101 and quote incident number CAD 296 of Wednesday, November 7.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'