BMW and Audi cars stolen in Ipswich after raiders get into two homes
- Credit: Archant
Four cars have been stolen in Ipswich after raiders got into two homes over the weekend.
And now police in Suffolk are urging people to keep their keys out of sight following the burglaries.
The first incident took place in Tranmere Grove sometime between 2am and 4.45am on Saturday.
Offender/s entered the house and removed two sets of vehicle keys from a window sill before stealing a white Audi Quattro car (registration BG58 BMX) and a black Audi A1 (AY13 GUC).
The second burglary took place in Ludlow Close sometime between 1.15am and 7.15am on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The offender/s entered the house and removed house and car keys before stealing a black BMW X3 (AV66 FZF) and a blue BMW 325CI M Sport coupe car (LF04 XAZ). Other items stolen include an orange handbag, a grey purse containing cash and bank cards and an iPhone 5S.
Anybody who saw anything suspicious at the times above or has any information regarding the burglaries are asked to contact Police on 101 quoting reference 27197/18 (Tranmere Grove) or 27397/18 (Ludlow Close) Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 7 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 8 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
Police advise that when at home people should keep all keys out of sight and away from doors and windows.