Four display iPhones stolen from O2 store in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Four mobile phones were stolen from an O2 shop in Lowestoft and a member of staff was assaulted.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which took place at the 02 store on London Road North around 2.35pm on Friday, April 13.
Two males walked into the store and forcefully took four iPhones off display. A member of staff attempted to intervene and was assaulted and pushed to the floor, sustaining a scratch to his hand.
The two offenders then left the store with the four phones.
The two suspects are described as white males - one is five foot nine inches tall, of stocky build and clean shaven. He wore a blue jacket, blue trousers with a white stripes on the side, had burgundy trainers on and a dark baseball cap.
The second was also described as five foot nine tall, also of stocky build and had a black jacket, with blue trousers, white and blue trainers and a dark baseball cap with light peak and writing on.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/19879/18 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 9 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia