Four men to appear in court charged with drug offences
- Credit: Archant
Four men are due to appear in court in Chelmsford next month charged with drugs offences after they were arrested in Clacton.
Edmund Martins, 18, of Warwick Avenue, Harrow, Zak Gee, 19, of Woolacombe Way, Hayes, and Jason Hood, 38, of Spenser Way, Jaywick, were charged with possession of heroin and crack cocaine with intent to supply.
Ben McGarity, 26, of no fixed address, was charged with possession of heroin, cannabis and crack cocaine with intent to supply.
They are due to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on Friday, July 3, having previously appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Friday, June 5.
Five men were arrested on Thursday, June 4 in Hayes Road, Marine Parade East and Battisford Drive and Church Road following warrants issued as part of the Operation Raptor campaign.
You may also want to watch:
A 50-year-old man from Clacton was released under investigation.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'