Four appear in court after kilogram of cocaine and £30,000 in cash seized by police
- Credit: ARCHANT
Four people have appeared in court charged with drug offences after a kilogram of cocaine and £30,000 in cash were seized by police.
Officers from the Cyber and Serious Organised Crime Unit arrested six people in Elderberry Road in Red Lodge on Wednesday, May 23.
Four people were charged and remanded to appear in court this morning, Friday, May 25.
Klaus Saliraj, 26, of Pasteur Close, London, Adenis Laho, 27, of no fixed address in London, and Ryan Oyeyemi, 26, from the Bury St Edmunds area were charged for being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs.
Lacey Taylor, 23, of Elderberry Road in Red Lodge, was charged with being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs and possession of cannabis with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
Two other people have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 7 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 8 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 9 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery