Road cleared after four-vehicle crash on A134 near Sudbury leaves two injured
- Credit: Archant
Two people are reported to have been hurt after a four-vehicle crash on the A134 near Sudbury.
The collision, near Newton Green Golf Club, involved a black BMW X3, a black Vauxhall Corsa, an Audi A6, and a Mazda 2, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
It was reported to police at 11.30am - and was said to be cleared by 12.40pm.
The force spokesman said there were no “life threatening or life changing” injuries, though two people had been hurt. One driver was said to have suffered neck and back pain, while another hurt their head.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: “An ambulance crew and two response cars attended this.
You may also want to watch:
“They treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, who had neck and back pain.
“He did not require transport to hospital.”
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock