Four vehicles collide on A12 in Suffolk
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A four vehicle collision shut part of the A12 for a short while this afternoon.
Suffolk police received reports of a collision shortly after 4pm in the northbound carriageway towards Kessingland near to the junction with the B1532.
A spolice spokesman said there had been no injuries and all vehicles had since been removed to the side of the road.
However officers needed to close part of the road for a short time at round 4.20pm, to allow for vehicles to be recovered.
The vehicles involved were a van, Citroen C3, Vauxhaul Antara and a Ford Mondeo.
You may also want to watch:
The closure may be causing some ongoing traffic delays in the area, which is close to Pakefield Caravan Park.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip