Fourteen hurt in hit-and-run
Fourteen people were taken to hospital today after a car ploughed into a group of people outside a nightclub.
Police are hunting the motorist and his passenger who deliberately mounted the pavement in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, in a stolen Saab.
The incident happened at 2.10am today outside the Dali Bar on Packer Street, police said.
It is thought the men in the car had earlier been refused entry into the bar.
Seven men and seven women needed treatment for their injuries, none of which are believed to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The stolen car was later found on Albert Royds Street, around two hours later.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo