Foxhall track to be reshaped
IPSWICH Witches fans could be in for more exciting racing at Foxhall Stadium next season.It is believed the club's management is considering investing considerable sums into reshaping the circuit to give riders extra lines with which to make passing movements.
IPSWICH Witches fans could be in for more exciting racing at Foxhall Stadium next season.
It is believed the club's management is considering investing considerable sums into reshaping the circuit to give riders extra lines with which to make passing movements.
The introduction of the air fence at Foxhall has reduced the width to an extent that riders can no longer go as wide as before.
You may also want to watch:
This has narrowed opportunities for overtaking and although there have been some thrilling meetings this year, the number of passes has not been as high as hoped.
Riders of the calibre of world class Jarek Hampel and Leigh Adams - last Monday - have been unable to make up ground after missing the start. The work would involve cutting into the centre green and take place during the winter at quite a cost.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash