Framlingham Castle to host new adventure trail
- Credit: English Heritage
Suffolk landmark Framlingham Castle will be playing host to a family-friendly Christmas adventure trail from Boxing Day.
English Heritage, which manages the castle, will be hosting its Christmas Adventure Quest event up to January 3, running every day between 10am and 4pm.
Families will be encouraged to explore the castle's grounds and uncover its deep history, making use of clues and QR codes that tell the landmark's tales.
English Heritage has described the event as "a great way for the whole family to get out and about in Christmas week".
Last year, Framlingham Castle opened for free for residents with an IP13 postcode as part of a campaign to encourage people to shop in the town ahead of Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Measures have also been taken to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus while on the castle grounds, English Heritage has said, with the number of visitors restricted.
Tickets are available to book on English Heritage's website and are the same price as standard entry.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 6 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Suffolk 'can't afford' to repair or clear 700 damaged road signs
Only visitors who have pre-booked tickets will be permitted entry onto the site.