Cafe closes while staff member awaits Covid test result
- Credit: Picture: GOOGLE MAPS
A cafe in the heart of Framlingham has closed as a precautionary measure after one of its employees came into contact with someone with coronavirus.
A staff member at The Dancing Goat cafe in Market Hill, just next door to the town’s chemist, is being tested for coronavirus today.
A statement on the cafe’s Instagram said: “Unfortunately, a member of our staff has come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
“As a precaution we are closing the cafe until we are sure everyone is safe.”
The cafe said it is being responsible by taking this action, but hopes to be able to reopen in the next few days.
You may also want to watch:
The cafe declined to comment further on its closure.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England