Traditional cream tea party for residents association
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A Suffolk residents’ association is to host its annual cream tea celebration – with non-members welcomed to attend.
Framlingham Residents’ Association (FRAm) is holding the event from 11am on Saturday at the Unitarian Meeting House and Garden in the town.
“Come and join members of the Framlingham Residents’ Association for their annual Traditional Cream Tea,” said a FRAm spokesman.
“Everyone welcome. You don’t have be a member to enjoy this home baked treat, but we would gladly welcome you as a member for the small annual fee of £5.”
The residents’ association was formed in 2014 to contest two applications for large housing developments in the town.
You may also want to watch:
Members raised funds to pay for legal representation into the planning appeals over the developments proposed for Mount Pleasant and Fairfield Road. FRAm has more than 150 members.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years