Traditional cream tea party for residents association
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A Suffolk residents’ association is to host its annual cream tea celebration – with non-members welcomed to attend.
Framlingham Residents’ Association (FRAm) is holding the event from 11am on Saturday at the Unitarian Meeting House and Garden in the town.
“Come and join members of the Framlingham Residents’ Association for their annual Traditional Cream Tea,” said a FRAm spokesman.
“Everyone welcome. You don’t have be a member to enjoy this home baked treat, but we would gladly welcome you as a member for the small annual fee of £5.”
The residents’ association was formed in 2014 to contest two applications for large housing developments in the town.
Members raised funds to pay for legal representation into the planning appeals over the developments proposed for Mount Pleasant and Fairfield Road. FRAm has more than 150 members.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 7 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 'Fans are disgruntled - I understand it' - Cook on Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 10 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county