Can you help Polly find a new family?
- Credit: Archant
One very shy cat is looking for a new home - could you be the one to adopt Polly?
The Framlingham and Saxmundham branch of Cats Protection is hoping to find a new home for six-year-old white and ginger Polly, who has been cared for by the charity for a number of months.
She has had no luck being adopted when the centre has had visitors though - because she is too timid and runs away when she meets new people.
The team at the centre are hoping someone with the time, patience and space to give Polly the home she needs in 2020.
A spokesman for Cats Protection said: "Lovely Polly is a little shy and unfortunately is very wary with people she doesn't know.
You may also want to watch:
"This means that she does not show her true self when prospective adopters come to visit.
"She needs a home with people who can see past this, and see the true Polly.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
"She is a very sweet and affectionate girl of about six years old who is lively and happy.
"She loves a cuddle and a game, and also enjoys exploring the garden."
Because Polly used to live in a quiet rural location, she has no road sense and needs to live somewhere with a garden, well away from busy roads.
The team say she would to best in a home without very young children or dogs.
- Think you can help Polly? Visit framandsax.cats.org.uk or call 01728 723499 for more information.