Suffolk Singers to perform harvest concert in Framlingham next week
- Credit: Archant
The Suffolk Singers will be returning to St Michael’s Church in Framlingham to perform next month.
On Saturday October 6th the group will be providing an evening of specially selected music in the church from 7.30pm onwards.
The performance is entitled ‘A Harvest of Song’ and will include music by Gershwin, Gjeilo, Hogan, Hutchings, Pärt and Sting.
The Suffolk Singers regularly perform in churches and cathedrals across the country.
In may they performed at cathedrals in Ypres and Ghent in Belgium as well as part of the Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate. The group will also be hosting their annual workshop later this year.
You may also want to watch:
Over 100 singers from across the county are expected on November 4 at Woodbridge School.
Tickets for this concert cost £10 and are available from: www.WeGotTickets.com or email@example.com or by calling 01394 279907.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 8 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 9 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties