‘That’s phenomenal’ Framlingham Technology Centre’s best ever fundraising year for Suffolk Animal Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk animal charity has benefited from a donation of nearly £2,000 from a business centre in the county.
Suffolk Animal Rescue, which is based in Stowmarket, is to receive the proceeds of a year of fundraising at the Framlingham Technology Centre.
The £1,926 was raised at various events throughout the year and sponsorship donated to the centre co-ordinator Ian Chapman when he took part in he Great East Run.
“That is phenomenal,” said Mr Chapman. “Thank you to everyone for their generosity. It’s been our best year yet.”
Suffolk Animal Rescue, which has a shop in Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, aims to help any dogs in need of help, regardless of whether they are “easy” breeds or types to rehome. It also helps feral cats and “small furries”.
The Technology Centre will be appointing a new charity for its fundraising efforts in 2018.
- 1 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 6 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 7 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia