‘That’s phenomenal’ Framlingham Technology Centre’s best ever fundraising year for Suffolk Animal Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk animal charity has benefited from a donation of nearly £2,000 from a business centre in the county.
Suffolk Animal Rescue, which is based in Stowmarket, is to receive the proceeds of a year of fundraising at the Framlingham Technology Centre.
The £1,926 was raised at various events throughout the year and sponsorship donated to the centre co-ordinator Ian Chapman when he took part in he Great East Run.
“That is phenomenal,” said Mr Chapman. “Thank you to everyone for their generosity. It’s been our best year yet.”
Suffolk Animal Rescue, which has a shop in Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, aims to help any dogs in need of help, regardless of whether they are “easy” breeds or types to rehome. It also helps feral cats and “small furries”.
You may also want to watch:
The Technology Centre will be appointing a new charity for its fundraising efforts in 2018.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game