Frances Davies, from Frinton, named as victim in fatal crash on A133 at Weeley
Tribute has been paid to a “hard working daughter” who was killed in a road crash on the A133 at Weeley last month.
Frances Davies, from Frinton, has been named as the cyclist who died after being involved in a collision with a van at 5am on August 29.
Frances, 42, was taken by ambulance to Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, but later died.
In a statement her family said: “Frances was a hard-working daughter.
“She loved her animals and was very close to her family.
“Losing Frances so soon has devastated the family.
You may also want to watch:
“We would respectfully request privacy during this difficult time.”
A 32-year-old man from Clacton was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving in connection with the crash and is on police bail until December 11.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue