Free fireworks display entertains crowds in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A free firework display lit up the skies over Sudbury tonight. The Town Council hosted a display at The Delphi Centre, offering free entry.
Hot and cold food was served before the fireworks went off at 6.30pm - much to the delight of the gathered crowd who ‘ooohed’ and ‘ahhhed’ as the skies came alive with explosive colours.
Elsewhere, there was a display in Felixstowe tonight and a big spooky-themed spectacular in Ipswich last night.
The legendary Long Melford Big Night Out Big Night Out takes place at Melford Hall Park on Friday.
The annual extravaganza is always popular, drawing in crowds from far and wide. There will be fairground rides and a barbecue as well as the pyrotechnics.
Gates open 6pm, bonfire at 7.30pm and fireworks at 8pm.
For ticket prices and more firework night listings, see here
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 5 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 6 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 9 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 10 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week