Take our Friday pub quiz: March 27
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It is finally Friday after what seems like the longest week ever, so take a break and see how you get on in our pub quiz.
Although you will not be able to go to a pub tonight, you can still challenge your mates to a quiz by sharing this and seeing who gets the best score.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, on topics including music, sport, food and drink and TV.
Once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know how you get on.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and remember, no cheating and searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm