‘Fugitives’ wanted for Hunted TV show
- Credit: Shine TV
Have you ever wondered if you’ve got what it takes to disappear and go on the run? Now’s your chance to do just that, by taking part in Channel 4’s Hunted TV show.
The show is looking for aspiring ‘fugitives’ to take part and do whatever it takes to disappear in 21st-Century Britain.
A prize of £100,000 will be shared equally between the entrants who successfully evade capture.
Men and women of all ages from 18 upwards will be trying to outwit a team of expert trackers. The show’s production team are looking for people from a variety of backgrounds and professions who think they have what it takes.
You can either go it alone, or you can also apply to escape together with your family, friends or colleagues.
You may also want to watch:
Reasonable pre-agreed loss of earnings will be covered for everyone who participates.
The closing date for applications is Monday, March 12 and you must be 18 or over in order to apply to take part in the series.
To apply, fill in the online application form.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship