Fundraising reaches over £7,000 for Ava-May Littleboy
- Credit: Archant
A fundraising campaign on the crowdfunding site JustGiving has more than quadrupled its initial fundraising target of £1,500.
A page was set up yesterday to collect donations in memory of the three-year-old who died on Gorleston beach on Sunday.
Ava-May was taken to the James Padget Hospital after being thrown from an inflatable trampoline.
Her family are hoping to place a child’s bench in memory of Ava-May in a park in Somersham.
Last night Ava-May’s family paid tribute to her, saying that her “smile could light up even the darkest of rooms.”
You may also want to watch:
Over 580 individuals have donate to the fundraising page with many leaving messages of support for the Littleboy family.
More information about the fundraising effort can be found on the JustGiving page.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 A12 closed following serious collision
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 6 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 7 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 8 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 9 Ipswich Debenhams to close on May 4 after the building is sold
- 10 Air ambulance called to medical emergency