Fuse box goes up in flames

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle an electricity meter which caught fire on a property in Ipswich.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle an electricity meter which caught fire on a property in Ipswich.

The outside electricity box caught alight on a home in Stoke Park Drive, Ipswich at 10.38am today.

Two crews from the town extinguished the small fire and isolated the electrical supply.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus