Future 50: Our aspiring entrepreneurs
CALLING all aspiring entrepreneurs – have you got what it takes to be part of the EADT Future 50?
The EADT is aiming to identify and track a host of innovative businesses across Suffolk – often hidden gems, whose achievements may not have previously seen the light of day.
As most observers recognise, entrepreneurs and risk takers hold the key to helping to get the economy back on track and we need to shout about the achievements more than ever. However the Future 50 is about more than just stories in the newspaper.
The EADT is working with five leading sponsors of the project, NWES, Birketts, Lovewell Blake, City College Norwich and Coutts.
Members of the Future 50 will have the chance to pick the brains of some of the region’s leading business development experts as well as attend a series of key networking events. They will also be invited to stay in touch through a dedicated Future 50 Linkedin group.
You may also want to watch:
You can nominate either yourself or your business, or you can also nominate a company you think should be part of the Future 50.
Entry is simple – simply go to the dedicated website via www.eadt.co.uk/future50. Fill in the entry form setting out in no more than 500 words why you want to take part.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
However, we have also given the option of uploading some additional files to let us know a bit more about your business.
In the course of the next few weeks we will be bringing you a series of expert articles from our sponsor partners.The rest is up to you.
The companies selected will all be able to demonstrate the following: A track record of rapid growth, or the potential to achieve it; A belief in the success of the business that outweighs a fear of failure;
An appetite for risk; A venture that has made an impact on its marketplace or has the potential to make an impact – in this region and beyond.
Future 50 businesses can be part of the solution leading to growth and economic recovery.
But being a part of the Future 50 family can be good for your business too.