Gallery: Autumnal scenes in picturesque county
AUTUMN has arrived in Suffolk and we have been asking for your photos illustrating the change in seasons.
Images taken across the county continue to flood in of the flora and fauna around us.
Foliage is changing and new fruits are ripening and Joanna Fincham, from Martlesham, submitted a picture of a newly grown pear, while autumnal flowers were the subject of photos sent in by Elizabeth Oakley, of Bury St Edmunds.
Her images show her potted plants blossoming into life.
Lots of birds have emerged this autumn, and David Sample, of Bucklesham, sent in several images of them including the picture featuring a pheasant in golden hues.
To get involved with the user-led iwitness service, sign up at www.iwitness24.co.uk and send us photos and video from your computer. Or download the app to send us your coverage straight from the scene via your smartphone or tablet.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 4 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 5 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 6 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 7 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for £13k a week Walton
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-0 Bolton loss
- 10 McKenna on Walton, Bonne and signing a new defender after Nsiala exit