Gallery: Babies and mothers enter into festive spirit with fancy dress sessions in Ipswich, Woodbridge and Martlesham
- Credit: Archant
A mother and baby group’s festive fancy dress competition saw Santa’s little helpers embrace the Christmas spirit with “great enthusiasm”.
The Lazy Daisy Baby classes, held in various locations around Ipswich and Woodbridge, featured all kinds of Christmas costumes as the group’s members celebrated together in “full festive style”.
Jo Cresdee, who runs the group with Shelley Brinkley, said the Christmas classes also saw the babies enjoying festive songs such as Santa Got Stuck up the Chimney and Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Lights.
“The highlight, though, was the mummy and baby fancy dress competition that everyone embraced with great enthusiasm,” she added.
The Lazy Daisy Baby organisation was devised to create a local network for mothers while teaching yoga and movement based massage to help babies develop.
Visit www.thelazydaisychain.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 6 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business