Gallery: Bright, clear skies captured over Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
It has been another bright, if chilly day in Suffolk.
The county awoke to bright, clear skies yesterday morning - as captured by Archant Suffolk photographer Sarah Lucy Brown at Thorpeness.
Sarah Lucy said: “As part of a forthcoming exhibition, I have been heading out at the crack of dawn to capture the sunrises on the Suffolk coast.
“This morning was a particularly beautiful one in Thorpeness.”
Other keen photographers from our iwitness community have also been photographing the sunrises this week and sharing their photos with our readers.
The weather during the half term break has been significantly brighter than in preceding days with temperatures hitting highs of around 7C.
The rest of the week is likely to be changeable though, with the threat of rain tomorrow and Sunday, however, expect sunny skies on Saturday and slightly warmer temperatures to boot.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 3 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 4 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 10 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
Sarah Lucy will be exhibitiing at The Ephemeral Gallery in Saxmundham from March 21 to 27.