Gallery: Bygones event hopes to have raised good sum for St Elizabeth Hospice
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Ufford Bygones and Fun Day featured a broad range of attractions for people to enjoy.
Classic and vintage vehicles from days gone by mixed with modern attractions to create an exciting family day in aid of a good cause.
Organisers of the annual Ufford Bygones and Fun Day are still calculating the proceeds from the event but are hoping to have raised a good sum for St Elizabeth Hospice to add to the £70,000 it has raised for the charity over the past 12 years.
Ian Thurlow, of the organising committee, said: “I think we were quite lucky with the weather overall and escaped the worst of the rain.
“The numbers attending were slightly down on last year but everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
The afternoon’s displays included steam and traction engines, static displays of vintage tractors and old motorcycles, classic vehicles from the 1920s through to the 1970s, bygone threshing demonstrations, plus entertainment from Jade Peters from BBC One’s The Voice, belly dancing, and local bands, and around 40 arts and crafts stalls.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue