Gallery: Challengers take on mucky obstacle course in Hollesley
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Dozens ended up wet and muddy on an obstacle course in the Suffolk countryside.
The Insane Terrain event at Poplar Park, Hollesley, saw people take part in a 5km or 10km obstacle course.
Among participants were brothers Rob and Martin Cornwell, and friend Andy O’Donnell – all wearing giant nappies and raising money for the neo-natal unit at Ipswich Hospital as a thank you for saving the life of Martin’s baby boy Charlie.
Martin, of Felixstowe, said: “It was quite mucky – we were covered from head to toe!”
Martin’s wife Kerry was 29 weeks pregnant when she gave birth to Charlie on May 1 last year. He was just 2lb and 15oz.
You may also want to watch:
After 50 days in hospital, Charlie pulled through and is now in full health.
The team have done the eight-mile Gladi8tor at Thetford Forest, and in July will be on a 10k run at Jimmy’s Farm. People can donate at justgiving.com/Rob-cornwell.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered