Gallery: Children get inventive after shops in Ipswich see a run on sledges
- Credit: Archant
FORGET the Firby, XBox or Angry Birds game, the must have toy this weekend was the sledge.
And if you didn’t have one, the only option was to improvise, as this youngster did. He went sledging on a inflatable crocodile in Christchurch Park, Ipswich, and was captured by photographer Lucien Hughes.
Hundreds of families descended on the beauty spot at the weekend, sledging down the hills and enjoying old-fashioned family fun.
Lucien said: “I just thought these photos captured the atmosphere well.”
Send us your photos via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest weather updates, see the podcasts on our homepage, updated twice daily.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 7 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 8 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?