Gallery: Classy crowd are in vogue at Woodbridge School fashion show
- Credit: Sadie Windscheffel
Stylish students strutted down the catwalk to raise more than £4,000 for charity.
Sixth formers from Woodbridge School hit the runway for the annual fashion show.
On display were styles from local shops including Coes, Déjà vu, Fanny and Frank, Anna and Laura Jane.
Looks were perfected with hair designs from Woodbridge’s Just Hair and makeup by former pupil and beauty expert Laura Dodd.
The organising skills of student committee members Marie Averyanova, Olivia Edwards and Alice Smith ensured the event was an outstanding success, raising £4,122 for the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust.
You may also want to watch:
Nicki Carter, head of sixth form, called the event “truly remarkable” and thanked everyone who lent support.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors