Gallery: Cold snap continues as snow clears - sunshine next week?
Although it will remain freezing overnight, hazy sunshine is expected to break through during the day next week, forecasters have predicted.
Sunday will be rather cloudy at first, but with icy patches and some sleet.
It will then dry but still misty in places with a maximum temperature will be 2 Celsius (36F).
A dry, cold and frosty night with clear spells is predicted with some mist or freezing fog patches and icy roads. The temperature will dip to -3C (27 F)
The outlook for Monday and Tuesday is that it will stay mainly dry and cold with freezing fog patches lingering and some hazy sunshine.
You may also want to watch:
The maximum temperature will be 2C (36F). Min -3C (27 F)
Wednesday is expected to be a very cold day, but staying dry with some hazy sunshine at times.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
It will have similar temperatures during the day to that of Monday and Tuesday.
Forecast courtesy of WeatherQuest.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or email for details phone us on 01603 507605.