Gallery: Deer captured on camera by Suffolk iwitness reporters
DURING the prolonged Christmas break, our iwitnesses have been out in rural Suffolk capturing our wildlife in action.
John Richardson photographed fallow deer in Bromeswell on his way back from his Christmas meal.
Over the Christmas break, Mr Richardson, who describes himself as the Old Man of Minsmere, visited the RSPC reserve in east Suffolk and captured these red deers.
He said: “These lovely red deers brighten up a dull and wet day at Minsmere.”
Barry Pullen photographed reindeer in Claydon and said: “They were resting after a busy Christmas Eve.”
You may also want to watch:
Mute swans also caught Mr Richardson’s attention at Minsmere and he sent these photos showing one gliding across the waters.
To share your animal photos with our readers, log on to suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk or download the app on your smartphone.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 3 'We're a soft touch' - Cook on defeat to West Ham U21s
- 4 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 5 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 6 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 7 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 8 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 9 'Fly high gorgeous girl' - Alliyah, 17, dies after collision
- 10 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project