Gallery: Drama group all set to tread the boards in new comedy thriller
A theatre company has been busy rehearsing for its autumn production.
Framlingham Amateur Dramatic Society (FADS) is set to perform comedy/thriller Out of Sight...Out of Murder.
The play is written by Fred Carmichael and revolves around an author who is struggling to pen his next “whodunit” bestseller.
It will be performed at The Headmaster Porter Theatre, Framlingham College, from tonight until Saturday, November 3 at 7.30pm each evening.
The group’s Carolyn Baird said: “Our author has been sent to a house somewhere in Suffolk as he tries to finish his latest thriller.
“The characters end up coming to life and taking over. It promises to be quite funny.”
The production is sponsored by Clarke and Simpson estate agents and Framlingham DIY.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 5 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 8 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 9 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area
- 10 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
Tickets are available from Framlingham Stationers on Market Hill, 01728 663486 or www.fadsweb.co.uk. People can also turn up on the night.
Prices are �8 (�6 concessions on Tuesday and Wednesday) which includes a cup of tea and a biscuit.