Gallery: East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice youngsters visit Stonham Barns’ circus show
- Credit: Archant
Children who are in the care of a hospice have seen acrobats, jugglers and clowns perform during a circus display, thanks to a Suffolk attraction.
Stonham Barns, based near Stowmarket, offered the free tickets to the youngsters, who receive care from East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
More than 100 families visited the Charles Chipperfield Circus on Saturday.
Adam Thompson, from the Stonham Barns events team, said: “The children were invited to a workshop with the circus after the performance – all the children seemed to enjoy it, everyone seemed really happy.”
The children were seated in the 1,000 capacity arena as the show was performed.
You may also want to watch:
The circus is part of the attraction’s Winter Wonderland which includes a funfair, Santa’s Grotto and a food stall.
From December 14, an indoor skating rink will be available to use.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 9 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Inside Suffolk's own Repair Shop