Gallery: East Anglian Federation of Photographic Socieities returns to Wingfield Barns for annual exhibition
- Credit: Ann Miles
A photography society with almost 5,000 members in East Anglia will be displaying hundreds of colour, monochrome and digital images during its annual exhibition next month.
The East Anglian Federation of Photographic Societies (EAFPS)announced it is “delighted” to be returning to Wingfield Barns, near Eye, for the exhibition opening on Saturday, May 2.
More than 600 visitors viewed the exhibition held there for the first time last year, and the EAFP said it is “hoping for even more this year”.
The Annual Exhibition of Monochrome Prints, Colour Prints and Projected Digital Images, will be opened by EAFP president Bob Norris, at 2pm followed by the presentation of awards.
A total of 343 members from 49 clubs submitted hundreds of images to be selected for inclusion by three nationally acclaimed judges, David Gibbins, Malcolm Kus and Leo Rich.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition runs until Sunday May 17 and is open each day from 10am to 4pm, except for Tuesdays, May 5 and 12, and Monday, May 11.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket