Gallery: Families out in force for the Woodbridge Cycling Festival
- Credit: Archant
There was fun for all the family at a two-wheeled extravaganza.
The Woodbridge Cycling Festival was held at the town’s Kingston Field over the weekend.
It featured a host of attractions and activities that appealed to all ages, from hardcore biking enthusiasts to the more occasional, leisurely rider.
It including BMX and Go-Ride racing, countryside led rides, a “build-a-bike” competition and free cycle maintenance.
The Rotary Club of Woodbridge also held its annual charity ride - with routes of 100k, 50k and 25k to choose from.
You may also want to watch:
People were also able to pick up safety and security advice from Woodbridge and District Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT).
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 6 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead