Gallery: Four legged friends and their owners turn out in force for canine themed celebrations
FOUR legged friends and their owners were out in force to celebrate a special anniversary and help raise money for charity.
Happi Days dog day care centre at Bentwaters Parks, Rendlesham, near Woodbridge, hosted a 5th birthday party.
There were a variety of canine themed activities including musical mats, musical statues, pass the parcel, high jump and long jump.
There was also agility activities and a fun dog show which included a variety of classes, along with music from a local band in the afternoon.
As well as celebrating the day centre’s anniversary the event also raised around £1,000 for Suffolk Animal Rescue.
Owner Helen Brown said: “It was a fantastic turnout. The weather was very kind and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
“We raised around £1,000 and there is still more being counted, which is terrific.
- 1 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 2 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
- 3 Suffolk second home owners could face Airbnb ban under crackdown
- 4 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 5 Needham Market 0 Ipswich Town 7: Chaplin nets hat-trick
- 6 McKenna: Pre-season results are not important
- 7 Rogue trader in white van visits homes in west Suffolk
- 8 Town haven't taken option to sign Bakinson
- 9 Where you can see the Battle of Britain memorial flypast today
- 10 Things we might learn from Ipswich Town's pre-season games
“We were so pleased with the amount of people who came along.
“As well as our usual customers there were a lot of people who we hadn’t seen before, which was great.
“I’m delighted with the support and I’d like to thank everyone who came along and made it such a success.”