Gallery: Four legged friends and their owners turn out in force for canine themed celebrations
FOUR legged friends and their owners were out in force to celebrate a special anniversary and help raise money for charity.
Happi Days dog day care centre at Bentwaters Parks, Rendlesham, near Woodbridge, hosted a 5th birthday party.
There were a variety of canine themed activities including musical mats, musical statues, pass the parcel, high jump and long jump.
There was also agility activities and a fun dog show which included a variety of classes, along with music from a local band in the afternoon.
As well as celebrating the day centre’s anniversary the event also raised around £1,000 for Suffolk Animal Rescue.
You may also want to watch:
Owner Helen Brown said: “It was a fantastic turnout. The weather was very kind and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
“We raised around £1,000 and there is still more being counted, which is terrific.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 10 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
“We were so pleased with the amount of people who came along.
“As well as our usual customers there were a lot of people who we hadn’t seen before, which was great.
“I’m delighted with the support and I’d like to thank everyone who came along and made it such a success.”