Gallery: Fun had by all at RSPCA fun dog day
- Credit: Su Anderson
Ipswich mayor Bill Quinton turned judge for the day as part of a fun dog day in aid of an animal welfare charity.
People of all ages enjoyed the event at Ipswich and East Suffolk branch of the RSPCA in Martlesham yesterday, with Tammie McNeill’s dog Brill winning best in show.
Acting deputy manager of the branch, Tom Patrick, said: “We had a good turnout, there were lots of dogs and spectators. It was really good to see some of our old rescue dogs.
“It was a good day had by all and we want to thank everyone for attending.”
Mr Quinton, who judged with his wife Barbara said: “There were lots and lots of people there, it really was a good day.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity’s next event is a quiz on October 15 at Seckford Golf Club. For more information call 01449 614057.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket