Gallery: Ipswich Town friendly and Latitude 2013 - the photo highlights of the week
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town kicked off their pre-season training matches by taking on Gillingham this week, and emerged triumphant with a 2-1 away win.
Closer to home, the Latitude Festival has been taking place at Henham Park, near Southwold.
Thousands of music lovers have flooded through the gates, despite travel delays on Friday caused by a man on the roof of Ipswich station.
In Bury St Edmunds teams competed in an It’s A Knockout challenge and in Colchester Olympian Laura Trott and singer Annie Lennox were awarded honorary degrees.
Long Melford has played host to a street fair, an ecology festival took place in Halesworth and a village show in Grundisburgh.
In Martlesham, crowds gathered for the annual Music on the Green show and Peasenhall once again held the Pea Festival.
The Woodbridge Regatta provided entertainment for boating-enthusiasts and the Tendring Show was a scorcher.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 6 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
In fact, the weather has been a hot topic of debate this week with many comparing it to the summer of 1976.
What was your photo highlight of the week?