Gallery: iwitnesses brave the cold to record weekend’s snow fall
- Credit: citizenside.com
THERE has been plenty of snow this winter, but our iwitness members could not resist the chance to capture what was hopefully the last snow of the season.
They were out in force over the weekend recording the unseasonal weather in all four corners of the county.
Our latest gallery shows the snow coming down on Hadleigh, a light coating in Haverhill town centre and dogs running wild in the snow.
We also have white ostriches camouflaged in the snow and ice formations in Ipswich.
For live updates, click on the link our homepage for our weather blog or listen to our podcasts, updated twice daily by Weatherquest.
Send us your snow pictures via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk - or spread some warmth by sending us photos showing your interpretation of the word warm.
- 1 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 5 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 6 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 7 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 8 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries