Gallery: Little Shop of Horrors at Farlingaye High School
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
Gifted students have been sinking their teeth into a cult musical production.
The Little Shop of Horrors cast took to the stage this week at Farlingaye High School, in Woodbridge.
The comedy sci-fi musical, by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman, tells the tale of luckless flower shop worker Seymour Krelborn, played by Fabian Marshall-Tierney, who cultivates an audacious talking plant with a growing appetite for blood, meanwhile trying to win the affections of his long-time crush, Audrey, played by Maddie Salter.
The role of Audrey’s sadistic dentist boyfriend, made famous by Steve Martin, is filled by Lewis Wilson.
Musical director and teacher, Rob Picton said the show is full of great music supplied by an all-student band, and close harmony singing from the cast.
You may also want to watch:
Last night, the cast, made up of students in year nine and above, performed the second in a four-show run of what will be the main school production this year.
The final performances are at 4.30pm and 7.30pm today. Tickets for the matinee are £6. Tickets for the evening performance are £8.50 for adults and £6 for students and concessions. To check availability, visit farlingaye.ticketsource.co.uk or call 01394 385720.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket