Gallery: Market brings festive cheer to Framlingham
A CHRISTMAS charity market set up in Framlingham on Sunday - spreading festive cheer through the town.
The event was part of the town’s bid to encourage residents to shop local this Christmas.
There were tasty treats, warming drinks and hand-made gifts on offer.
Jenny Stockman, of Framlingham Business Association, said Christmas could be the “make-or-break season” for many among the town’s retailers.
She said: “All focus is on retail with shops putting on enticing window displays, special offers and tempting suggestions for those special Christmas gifts. It is no different in Framlingham.”
You may also want to watch:
Last week the town hosted a fun-packed Castle Christmas Fair and late night shopping event and the ch
The annual charity market took place on Market Hill yesterday and a Christmas tree festival will be held in St Michael’s Church on December 8.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
“And Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without carol singers.
“Framlingham’s can be found in the Co-op supermarket on December 18 and 22.”
Were you there? Send us your photos via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk