Gallery: Party by the Pond event in Framlingham proves to be a massive success
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people took advantage of the warm weather and turned out in support of the third Party by the Pond event in Framlingham.
An estimated 300 people enjoyed the free event on Saturday, which was organised by Castle Inn landlord Alan Knight and his wife Henri Lewis.
The event, which boasted acts such as Daniel Storey and Fern Teather, took place on land opposite the pub.
Mr Knight said: “The whole day went fantastically well.
“It was just a very nice, relaxed day, even the people who did the sound said the vibe was great.”
Other acts who were billed for the show were Ali Henry, the Broadside Boys and The Tom Sanderson Band.
Mr Knight said since the first Party by the Pond, the event has continued to grow.
- 1 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 2 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 3 Fire crews spend eight hours tackling north Suffolk field blaze overnight
- 4 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 5 'It's a very exciting time for us' - Suffolk golf club plans submitted
- 6 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 7 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 8 McKenna delighted to see Town win game of 'aggressive chaos'
- 9 Stu says: Six observations following 1-0 win at Burton
- 10 5 fantastic village shops to visit in Suffolk
He added: “It was absolutely fantastic. It went off without a hitch.”