Gallery: Party by the Pond event in Framlingham proves to be a massive success
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people took advantage of the warm weather and turned out in support of the third Party by the Pond event in Framlingham.
An estimated 300 people enjoyed the free event on Saturday, which was organised by Castle Inn landlord Alan Knight and his wife Henri Lewis.
The event, which boasted acts such as Daniel Storey and Fern Teather, took place on land opposite the pub.
Mr Knight said: “The whole day went fantastically well.
“It was just a very nice, relaxed day, even the people who did the sound said the vibe was great.”
You may also want to watch:
Other acts who were billed for the show were Ali Henry, the Broadside Boys and The Tom Sanderson Band.
Mr Knight said since the first Party by the Pond, the event has continued to grow.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Body found in the River Orwell
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
He added: “It was absolutely fantastic. It went off without a hitch.”