Gallery: Party by the Pond event in Framlingham proves to be a massive success
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people took advantage of the warm weather and turned out in support of the third Party by the Pond event in Framlingham.
An estimated 300 people enjoyed the free event on Saturday, which was organised by Castle Inn landlord Alan Knight and his wife Henri Lewis.
The event, which boasted acts such as Daniel Storey and Fern Teather, took place on land opposite the pub.
Mr Knight said: “The whole day went fantastically well.
“It was just a very nice, relaxed day, even the people who did the sound said the vibe was great.”
You may also want to watch:
Other acts who were billed for the show were Ali Henry, the Broadside Boys and The Tom Sanderson Band.
Mr Knight said since the first Party by the Pond, the event has continued to grow.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 8 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
He added: “It was absolutely fantastic. It went off without a hitch.”