Gallery: Photographer captures tranquil images of the Suffolk coast
- Credit: Paul Causon
These stunning Suffolk scenes have been captured in a series of absorbing images seen through the lens of a Felixstowe photographer.
Paul Causon makes the most of a period known in photography as the “golden hour” – after sunrise or before sunset – to reproduce the splendour of the coast.
Mr Causon often takes advantage of waking at the crack of dawn for an early shift at Felixstowe Leisure Centre.
He said: “I’m very fortunate to have a great view of any sunrises before they develop.
“I have a cocker spaniel and a two-year-old son, which means I’m out walking every day.
You may also want to watch:
“I love the patterns and colours that are created in sunrises and sunsets, as well as just looking for creative shots.
“I’m always on the lookout for the next great image.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 8 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan