Gallery: Police appeal to find CCTV crime suspects
DO you recognise these people?
That’s the message from police after they issued CCTV images of these five people in connection with a series of crimes across the town.
Officers are particularly keen to speak to the man in the close-up image (No.1) in connection with an assault which happened in a betting shop in Austin Street, Ipswich.
The incident happened on June 6 when a man assaulted another man.
Police also want to trace two women (No. 2 & 3) caught on camera in relation to a handbag stolen from a restaurant. It is not known which woman was responsible.
The theft happened in Queen Street on May 11.
Convenience store CCTV cameras also captured a man wearing glasses at a shop in Ellenbrook Green (No.4) where a quantity of coffee was stolen on May 2.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 8 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 9 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area
The final image relates to an incident of criminal damage in High Street in Ipswich on May 8.
A man (No.5) had an argument with a female driver in a car park and caused damage to her vehicle door.
Anyone who recognises any of the individuals should call Suffolk police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
n Have you been a victim of crime? Write to Your Letters, Ipswich Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, IP4 1AN, or send an e-mail to starletters @archant.co.uk