Gallery: Pupils from Brandeston Hall perform Spring Concert
- Credit: Archant
TALENTED youngsters hit all the right notes for a seasonal performance of the highest quality.
Pupils from Brandeston Hall - the preparatory school for Framlingham College - staged their Spring Concert recently.
Some 122 enthusiastic youngsters took part, much to the delight of proud mums, dads and other family members.
Along with the orchestra and girls and boys vocal singing groups there was also a string group, ukelele band and two rock bands.
On top of that all year three pupils played their violins, while big jazz band The Funky Monkeys rounded off proceedings with a 20 minute concert.
Rob Rogers, director of music at Brandeston Hall, said: “Everyone went home having played and sung brilliantly. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this a memorable evening - well done to all.”
The school has now started building a new performing arts centre that will allow students to develop their music and drama skills using state of the art technology.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 5 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 6 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 7 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 8 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 9 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off