Gallery: Style savvy students from Woodbridge School hit the catwalk for the Teenage Cancer Trust
- Credit: Archant
STYLE savvy students have taken to the catwalk to raise almost £4,000 for a good cause.
Youngsters from Woodbridge School cut a dash at a recently charity fashion show.
The evening featured a number of local retailers, including the designs of sixth form student, Hannah Gilbert.
It also included a vintage clothing collection, reflecting the current interest in the fashions of yesteryear.
The event was organised by a sixth form committee of Jessica Wells, Cameron Wheeler, Charlotte Roy and Connor Harris.
You may also want to watch:
It raised just over £3,800 for the Teenage Cancer Trust, a charity that is close to the hearts of many of the students.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts