Gallery: Suffolk in Monochrome
THESE haunting black and white images are just some of the impressive photographs that are soon to go on display as part of a creative showcase.
The Suffolk Monochrome Group is exhibiting its work at Blacksmiths Cottage Nursery in Langmere, near Diss, from August 30 until September 30.
The subject matter of the images on display is varied including landscapes, portraiture and abstract, as well as photographs of other genres.
The Suffolk Monochrome Group is made up of 12 photographers whose aim is to enjoy and promote the art of monochrome photography in all its various forms.
The group was established at the beginning of 2009 in a bid to prevent monochrome photography from becoming a lost art.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is open Thursdays to Sundays.
For more details visit www.suffolkmonochromegroup.co.uk.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 8 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home