Gallery: Ten-year-old shaves his hair off for Comic Relief
A BRAVE ten-year-old was the talk of his school after shaving his hair off for Comic Relief.
Christopher Allen, a pupil at Springfield Juniors in Ipswich, took on the challenge and raised more than £400 for his efforts.
The youngster said: “I did it in front of the whole school and my friends kept asking why I was doing it.
“I did it for charity and I’m really proud.”
His mum Johanna said: “He was really good and we are so proud of him. He did really well.
You may also want to watch:
“He has always talked about doing things for charity and we had a think about ideas and this is what we came off with.
“He always says that when he makes it as a footballer he would give some of his wages to charity.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview