Gallery: Thousands enjoy Clare Priory Craft Fair - and raise £20,000 in the process
There was a feast of arts and crafts in west Suffolk last weekend as big crowds turned out for an annual fair.
Thousands of people toured the 170 exhibitions of all shapes and sizes at this weekend’s Clare Priory Craft Fair, which took over the town’s medieval priory.
There was also live music, refreshments and lots of other activities to keep the whole family entertained.
Organiser Jane Ranzetta said the event raised around £20,000, which will go to local charities such as the East Anglian Air Ambulance and East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
“One of the things I find so heartening is they always say what a lovely atmosphere it is,” added Ms Ranzetta.
You may also want to watch:
“The crafters all seem to love it and many have booked to come back next year.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published